CONTENT OF THE RIDE+ PACK OR “RIDE+ CONNECT MULTISPORTS”
Here are the different components included in the box. You will find a support sticking to it with an adhesive patch on your board, the main device, a charging stand and a USB cable.
ATTACH THE SUPPORT TO YOUR SURFBOARD / SKATE / SNOW
The first step is to clean with a dry cloth (and possibly a little gasoline F) the surface on which the support will be glued. To define where to place the support, the location varies depending on the type of board:
- For surfing it’s quite precise: you have to choose a perfectly flat area in the middle of the board at a distance of 20 to 50 cm from the nose of the board. For reference on foam boards, lie on the board in oar position, put your head on the board and put the board support 10 cm above your head. For shortboards, position the support before rocking between 20 and 30 cm from the nose. The red part of the board support must be unstuck and the support immediately pressed onto the surface of the board. Be careful to position the 4 points up towards the nose. Apply uniform pressure to the entire stand for 30 seconds and wait 24 hours before your next session.
- For skateboarding: position the base UNDER the board you are using. Whatever the place under the board, however, prefer a perfectly flat area and between the 2 feet for a better ride
After you may need creating assistance you start hunting for efficient write my essay call us today our company is the supreme solution for college kids who wish a variety of flawless top quality newspaper and helpful charges
comfort. The red part of the board support must be unstuck and the support immediately pressed onto the surface of the board. Be careful to position the 4 points upwards towards the front foot. Apply uniform pressure to the entire stand for 30 seconds and wait 24 hours before your next session.
- For snowboarding: it is necessary to position the base on the board which you use. Prefer a perfectly flat area between the 2 feet and position just behind the front foot for a better ride comfort. The red part of the board support must be unstuck and the support immediately pressed onto the surface of the board. Be careful to position the 4 points upwards in a tiptoe direction. Apply uniform pressure to the entire stand for 30 seconds and wait 24 hours before your next session.
HOW TO USE THE DEVICE
Once the board support has been glued and unsolicited for 24 hours, follow these two steps to fix the main device before each session on your board:
– Step 1: Position the main device as defined in the image below.
– Step 2: Thanks to a strong hand pressure on the device and a 90 ° rotation in the clockwise direction, position the system in the axis of the board. Once the session is over, to undo the device and recharge it, perform the opposite operation, by pressing vertically on the device turn counterclockwise.
TURNING ON THE DEVICE
The ignition of the device does not require a particular initialization phase for the following sports: SKATE and SNOW.
CAUTION FOR SURFING: BEFORE EACH SESSION AND EVERY IGNITION, THE BOARD MUST BE POSITIONED IN FLAT INTO THE OCEAN! Without this, the device will not be able to accurately assess your behavior in the water and will not guide you during your paddling phase.
To light the product and before going into the water, with the board positioned correctly as indicated in the previous step, perform the following two steps:
– Step 1: Keep pressing the button until the lights turn green. Release as soon as it is green.
– Step 2: wait until it’s blue (a few seconds) and you can surf!
Here are the different functions of the single button on the device:
1. Ignition: long press until it turns green
2. Extinction: long press until the product lights up red
3. Mode change: short press
4. Activate / deactivate Bluetooth: press until the product flashes blue
PRODUCT MODE CHOICE: Color Code
• blinks blue: BT on, device not connected
• blue on continuously: BT on, connected device
• flashes red: surf mode
• flashes white: snow mode
• flashes green: skate mode
- SPECIAL MODE WAVECATCHER:
When you are surfing and looking for waves, the light from the device should be permanently blue. When you are preparing to take a wave and you are rowing to the beach, 3 situations can occur.
1) The lights stay blue: you have not rowed enough or the wave was too small. You will have difficulty taking a correct take-off and taking the wave. It will seek to position themselves better (do not forget to raise the bust, to lay hands flat on the board and row harder).
2) The lights turn green: this indicates that you are in the right timing and that you can get up and start your recovery phase. The goal must be to start this phase of recovery at the same time as the change of light operates. If you make your take-off at the same time as the light goes green, it means that you have the optimal take-off and perfect timing. You can now try to reproduce this type of take-off without the device and so alternate a session with a session without even assimilating the perfect gesture.
3) The lights turn red: this means that a critical fall is preparing to take-off (automatically activated mode from a certain instability on the board lying down). This does not stop you from falling, but remember that if you saw this signal coming on it means that you have to prepare to protect your head with your hands because a fall is imminent.
- SPECIAL MODE RIDE + CONNECT
At the end of your session, you can then retrieve the information and have access to your mobile coach of your session thanks to the mobile application RIDE + AVAILABLE ON ANDROID OR IOS.
To do this, activate the Bluetooth of your phone and open the application RIDE + (if this is the first time you use the application, you will have to create an account via your email address).
If this is the first time you have connected your RIDE + CONNECT to your phone, click on the “Add” button and once it has been added, click on the “Finish” button. You can now import your session by clicking on the button “APPAIRER” and
view all of your recorded sessions on the device as well as the advice of the coach.
To charge your device, use the usb-miniusb cable provided. You can connect the USB cable to a computer port or to a wall outlet.
It takes an average of 2 hours to recharge your device. When charging, a red light flashes. When charged, a steady green light is on. WARNING: it is necessary to position the device in the direction of the USB cable, otherwise the product will not charge.